The top 5 things to look for when deciding on the right photographer for you!
When looking for your dream photographer for any occasion it is an exciting process of discovery! There is a lot of things to take into consideration! Within this blog post I will be taking you on the journey of discovering the top 5 things to look for when deciding on the right photographer for you!
- Is the photographer personable? Your positive experience with a photographer can so often times henge on if the photographer is intentional to be personable with their clients! When you reach out to the photographer pay attention to the way that they ask about YOU and your wants and desire for your photo session!
- Is the photographer within your price range? Often times if the photographer is too low that can be a sign of their inexperience! So, It's important to do your research and look at the current prices of photographers and weigh out their skill levels!
- Does the photographer have the style that you desire? The style that I most gravitate towards as a photographer is outdoor portraiture! But there are many styles out there to consider! But, when you find that right photographer for you do not hesitate to reach out to them!
- Is the photographer consistent with their work? It's important to see of that photographer has a consistent flow with their work, edits and over all customer service! Those key points can tell you a lot about a photographer and the consistency that they will offer for your images!
- Do you connect with the photographers work? Connection is so vital! You can learn a lot about a photographer through their previous clients testimonials! When they have a long line of clients with good experiences that is always a really good sign! Ask yourself does it look like this photographer is going to take good care of my wants and desires within the photoshoot!
My passion and desire is to educate all of my clients! I want to offer them the tools they need to make an educated decision and offer them all the essential information to feel confident when you are making the decision on a photographer! I hope that you feel better aware!
Take a few minutes to enjoy exploring my website, Ways to navigate through my website is attached below! If my photography is something that you connect to I would love to connect with you!
Life is to short. Don't miss all the beautiful opportunities to do a photoshoot! Even if its for fun! There is so much to be captured!
“Leah is truly an outstanding photographer (and wonderful person) with an almost mystical ability to capture the true nature of people! My husband Josiah & I had the opportunity to do a styled engagement and wedding photoshoot with Leah in the beautiful landscapes of The Wichita Mountains! It was such mystifying experience! Full of laughter & unforgettable moments! I can not go on enough about how much I will treasure our images forever! To anyone who is looking for their dream photographer, look no further!”